Tuesday 29 July 2008

One more gift card holder


Hi All, I am really busy with things this week so I thought I would just upload another of the little projects which I demoed at my last worskhop along with the Paris scrapbook page and the little tulip card, I also did a Christmas card with them which I will upload later or tomorrow for you.
This little gift card holder was made using one of the Wheels which is called Flitting by, it's the one which goes with Bold Butterfly. I wheeled it accross the white cardstock using Regal Rose ink, the little butterfly is from Garden Whimsy and has been inked using the rock-n-roll technique. I used Apprricot Appeal and Regal Rose, very yummy together. The ribbon is Regal rose and brad Appricot Appeal. On the incert card I used a stamp from Party Punch and it's a level one hostess gift. It comes with two other stamps that fit the round Tab punch and another three that fit the Designer label Punch "Very useful". I hope you like it, take care and keep warm. Lots of inky hugs from....

No comments: