Thursday 10 July 2008

Boxes for love notes



Good morning campers! I am still unwinding from the worshop a friend of mine hosted for me tonight "or should I say last night" I't's now 1:15 am. I thought I would take this opportunity to load up those little boxes which go with the little love notes for you, well the green one which is made with one of the in-colours called Wild Wasabi was made by Ingrid and I think it turned out really well, the other one is one that I had made at a meeting with my very talented and famous upline. I used another in-colour called Purely Pomegranate, I love the names names! To embellish them we used Berry Bliss double sided designer paper and in-colour ribbons along with a bit of stamping using the Priceless set. I down loaded the template for these cute little boxes from our wonderful Stampin'Up! demonstrators web.site. It really is a great site full of resources and helpful information, it's well worth joining up just to get access to all the goodies that us lucky demonstartors are privy to. So don't forget the special on for the starter kits at the moment $25.00 off, if you need more info just ping me an e-mail charmaineblck@yahoo.com Have a great day and I'll put the other boxes up next week, lots of inky hugs from....

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Wow Charmaine, your such a busy stamper. Looks like you are enjoying Stampin'Up alot and it's going well for you. I love these boxes - they are soooo cute. Perfect little gifts. TFS.