Tuesday 29 July 2008

A bit of Rock-N-Roll and Poppin' Pastels.


Hello fellow stampers, I hope you are all keeping warm and dry, the weather is really wintery today. I have had a friend over for a stamp and chat session today, we didn't get much stamping done but I did Christen some of those new stamps from the mini catalogue. I will post a picture of what I did later in the week. These little cards were made a couple of weeks ago and the one with the tulip is done using the Poppin' Pastels technique, I love the simplicity of this one and of course it's very quick to make, so everyone at my last demo made one to take home. The set that the tulip comes from is called Garden Whimsy, the punch used is called Spiral, the colours are Certainly Celery and Regal Rose. The little thank you card has be made using one of my favourite techniques at the moment which is Rock-N-Roll, the butterfly is again from Garden Whimsy and the inks used were Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate "Luv these colours", the thank you was from Warm Words. It's my thank you to all of you who have sent kind words for the recovery of our injured family members. Take care and happy stamping, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments: