Friday 25 July 2008

Paris


Hello all, It's a sunny day day here in Perth and all is well. I made this 8x8 page for a demo which I did last week. The lady who had booked the party had not long returned from a trip to Paris so I thought I would make her a page that she could pop one of her photos into. I had been to Paris last year and had a suitable photo to put in mine too. I used some glossy cardstock to stamp the En Francais background onto, I then sanded it back in fisrt horizontal then vertical strokes, this gives the glosy card a linen look. I then sponged River rock and some Old live ink across it to age it. I tore the edge and then moounted the PARIS letters which were from the Lovely letters set and had been stamped in Choc chip onto RR one 1/4 circles, then dimensionals and onto one and 3/8 cicles, I sponged all the edges of everything in River rock ink. The paper was from Brocade backgrounds. I used the photo corner punch and brads for embellishments. The words are from one of my fav sets called Life definitions. You can't see very well in the photo, but in the middle of the page I stamped some Baroque motifs in RR , if you click on the photo it will enlarge it and you can see more detail. I hope you like it, the lady who booked the party did. Lots of inky hugs from ....

1 comment:

Dawnie said...

A lovely page Char and I love the colours youve used.lovely quality ribbons you use and co-ordinated inks.
So sorry to read about your family's turmoil and know we all send healing thoughts for all.
See you soon
Dawnie T