Thursday 3 July 2008

Hi everyone, I'd like to let you know who the lucky winner of the basket of goodies was, it was a lady who came to the Tuesday eScape open day, Marie and she was absolutely thrilled with all her goodies and her gift certificate "which she has already spent" . The Choc pull treat was won by a young lady who came to the Wed. night one and the ribbon jar was won by another Tuesday Lady, Ingrid. Various other prizes were won and the little container with ribbons and brads etc. went to Kerry who is in this photo. So well done to all those people and a very big thank you to all who attended my eScape open days. I really enjoyed having you all here and I hope you had fun making your little cards. I can't quite remember what it was I was showing you all here but it must of been interesting because you were all very intently watching! Thanks again for your support and friendship, inky hugs from..

No comments: