Friday 1 August 2008

An Early Christmas card


Here's the Christmas card I mentioned in my earlier post, I used my fav. technique again (rock-n-roll) with Old olive and Garden Green, This is a two step stamp and the second stamp was stamped in Versa mark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder from SU. The stamp set used is called Solemn Stillness and the background on the Old Olive card stock is done with the matching wheel called Star Studded. I used the slit punch to add a little gold brad in the corner, I hope you like it. I was at the craft fair all day today with two of my very best friends " Hi Marg and Marie" We had a lovely day and we bumped into lots of fellow stampers and chatted about all the goodies we had seen etc. Well I'm off to see my friends at our monthly Stampgroper meeting tonight and then it's early to bed so I can be fresh and ready to stamp all day at my uplines Stamp-a-thon tomorrow...Can't wait! Take care all and happy stamping from.....

No comments: