Tuesday 8 July 2008

Three more love notes..


Hi All, Well as promised here are the other three little love notes. I will post the matching gift box tomorrow along with a few photos of my friend's creations. The Leaves and the cake are from the Greetings Galore set, I don't know if you can see well enough but the cake has some crystal effects on the icing to make it shiny. The shell is from one of my favourite sets which is called Sea Side.


















It's still cold up here in the hills and I've just sent DH out to brave the winter for some take away, I have to get on with some more prep for tomorrow's class. So take care all and stay warm, lots of inky hugs from....

3 comments:

Ann G. said...

Love the blossom card below and the nautilus shell stamp. Enjoy & stay warm!

Anonymous said...

These love notes are very sweet. I love the detail, especially the piercing...and glitter!! Stay warm there - it's hot, hot, hot over here!! Thanks for sharing!
Kim

Jen said...

hi there,
lovely cards n boxes
stay warm you are not wrong Charmaine, you have been busy.......TFS xjen