Wednesday 2 July 2008

Water colour class number card number two


Hello fellow blog surfers, I thought you might like to see one of the other cards I did with my lovely ladies for the water colour class. This one is using the Stampin'Up! ink pads for the colouring medium. You just take your classic ink pad and squeeze it in the middle enough to make the ink pad transfer some ink onto the inner casing of the cover, this becomes your palette when you open your ink pad. Using your water colouring paint brush, "I use a medium Zig H20 brush" you pick up the ink and paint your image. I used the stamp called"From the Garden". It is one of the great level one free hostess gifts you can earn when having a party. I used Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana and More mustard ink pads to colour the flower along with the use of a Choc Chip marker for some depth. I used Old Olive and Always Artichoke to colour the leaves. I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black ink onto water colour paper, which was then mounted onto Chocolate Chip and finally onto some Pumpkin Pie card stock. I finished this card at three in the morning so I'm a little over it! Thanks for visiting and come back soon, lots of inky hugs from ....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Charmaine! I've got this Stamp too & love it.

Margaret

Jen said...

Lovely card Charmaine, TFS, beaut colors.