Monday 21 July 2008

One more box

Hello All, Well it's been a week of bad experiences and I don't want to bore you all with details but lets just say Last Friday was quite possibly the worst day of my life so far. My daughter had a car crash but is now home from Hospital and fine other than some bruises and very sore ribs, neck and back. Her car is another story! My brother had a car crash in the UK on Monday with my dear dad in the car with him, my brother is fine but my dad is quite unwell, so I may need to return to the UK fairly soon. He was in the pasenger seat and was hit hard by the air bag. My aunt had two vistors from Australia staying with her for a while in the UK, she lost her son to a very bad motor bike accident a couple of years ago and last week was the anv. of his death. Her visitors hired a motor bike to tour England and were killed in an accident the same day, they left a ten year old son in Australia. Things just couldn't get any worse for our family right now, so we appreciate all prayers and kind thoughts that you have been offering and it has been such a blessing to know you are all there thinking of us, so thank you so much for your support.
Now enough of all the doom and gloom, here is the fabulous box which my friend Marg made last week on Wed. Isn't it classy, I love the colours that she chose and I am officially addicted to River Rock now. I don't know what I'm going to do when it is retired from the catalogue at the end of the SU year in April 09. I have already got my reinker for my stamp pad and a good supply of ribbon, I might need to buy some more soon though! I do love the Tafetta ribbon which was used here as well, this one is called Choc chip and the green ribbon is Mellow moss. The strip of designer paper is from the Brocade background pack, it's another of my current favourites. Oh well I promise to put some more pictures up tomorrow and no more doom and gloom. Take care all, lots of inky hugs from....

2 comments:

Ann G. said...

Gorgeous box. Lots of big inky hugs & calorie free chocolate being sent your way :)

Jen said...

So sorry to hear of all your grief, wasnt quite aware of all these happenings as i havent had time to chq blogs lately.
So sorry and hope all recooperate well soon.
All th best when you go nd visit your dad.
Love all your creations i must add.
Take care and may God bless you all!
hugs from me.....