Monday 7 July 2008

Love notes




Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping warm. It's sooo cold up here in the hills at night, we have our wood burner on and it keeps us warm and cosy. I have a group of wonderful ladies coming to play on Wed. and they will be making a box and six little love notes with matching envelopes, so I thought you might like a sneak peak at three of them. The fisrt one is using the Artfully Asian set, the second one is a thank you note from the Greetings Galore set and the third is a card which my upline designed for a swap which we did, it's using the Natural Beauty set. They have all been stamped onto water colour paper. I love these little cards and I hope my friends enjoy making them. I'll put the other three and their box on here tomorrow.
I don't know if you noticed or not but my counter reached 1000 today, I know that's not much for a lot of you guys but I'm amazed and I'm so grateful to you all for visiting my blog and leaving nice comments, when it reaches 2000, I'll have to give away some blog candy so keep visiting. Stay warm, lots of inky hugs from ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1,000th Post Blog-day???

Love your Love Note cards - just gorgeous.