Thursday 17 July 2008

Garden Whimsy!


Good evening all, well it certainly has turned mighty cold and wet! I was sent a picture from a friend who wanted to know how to recreate this card. I found the original on SCS by a lady called Dawn Mercedes, so this is as close a CASE as possible, I didn't have all the same stamps as her but did what I could with what I had. I actually only got the Garden Whimsy set a couple of weeks ago so it was a good excuse to put it to ink.I used my very special Touch of Nature stamp set for the leaves and the Canvas background stamp on Creamy Caramel card stock. Some old olive and a piece of Groovy Guava adorned with some paper piercing, the slit punch was used with two brads for the closure of this card. I hope I did it justice. It was a fun little card to make and I think I'm going to like this set. I will put up one more little love note box soon, thanks for visiting. Inky hugs from ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh Just came across your Blog from Chantelles!! Nice. Will have agood squiz tomorrow!!

Hugs
Caroline

Jen said...

Its lovely and the colors too, and sure has been very cold this week!
Enjoy your day!