Friday 4 July 2008

Flowers for Elysia's 18th


I just had to show you all the flowers that my dear friend ViVi put together for my daughter on her eighteenth birthday last week. My friend has a rose farm and also does wedding arangements etc. Isn't she clever. I love the colours and the matting which she arranged around the bottom of the bouquet. I was told that these were the last of the season and that they may not last too long, but they are still going a week later. Oh well that's it for today, I'm off to se all my fellow stamping friends at our monthly meeting tonight...YAY! Catch ya on the rebound...

3 comments:

Dartagnan said...

Hello!
Nice work. i'm linked to paper to,but I write and paint. now I'm on new project, interactive book.
come and chose wich way to go now.
Be good,be nice,be well!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! You're very lucky to have such a sweet friend!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous roses. I bet they made your house smell so sweet too.