Thursday 3 July 2008

Water colour class number card number three

Hi All, Well here's number three for you. This one was inspired by my very clever upline on her return from the SU convention. We were shown how to use the markers with a water brush to make this effect. A very quick and easy card using the "Fishy Friends" set and the "Canvas" background stamp as well as the "Fishy" wheel for the bottom half of the card. The ink used was "Bashful Blue" and the markers were 'Not quite navy' and 'Bashful blue', I also used a bit of 'Blush Blossom' for his cheeks. Cardstock used was Whisper white, Blue Bayou and Bashful Blue and it was embellished with a little bashful blue brad and some Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon. I used the slit punch where the brad is attached. The sentiment 'Be Happy' was from one of the free level one stamp sets called 'So many sayings'. I hope you like this little jelly fish, I think he's cute! Inky hugs from ....

1 comment:

Ann G. said...

Yay - remembered my log in - for now! Love this jellyfish card, very cute. Happy stamping.