Tuesday 10 June 2008

Scrap swap


Hi All, well I never thought you would see me posting any scrapbooking but here goes..I did a swap with some of my fellow SU demonstrators who are in the same team as me and this is what I came up with. It's a 6x6 page so not too daunting for me to start with, I used a photo from our holiday snaps in Canada. This picture is from the very beautiful Buchart gardens where there are many gardens with plants and settings from all over the world, this particular one is from the Japanese garden. I used Ruby red, Basic black and Perfect plum card stock. Ruby red ink to stamp up the background with the leaves and versa mark ink to emboss with silver for the writing. A white gel pen was used for the dots around the scallop shapes and of course I used that marvelous tool the Crop-a-dile to put the silver eyelets in place, the stamp set I used was called "Artfully Asian" and it was the first time I had Christened it with ink. I hope you like it, I must admit I was quite pleased with it myself! :-)

No comments: