Monday 30 June 2008

Water colour class

Hello All, Here's a picture of one of the cards that were made in my water colour technique class, we made three cards using different mediums and this one used the Stampin'Up! ® Wonder water colour crayons. I really love using these crayons as they are so easy to blend with and very forgiving if you want to add or take colour away. I was a Lyra crayon girl for many years and never thought I would take to any other water colour crayon untill I was introduced to these, their pigment is really strong and of course they match all the SU colour families with card stock, ribbons, brads etc. which makes them even nicer to use. The set used is called "Natural Beauty" it's one of my favourites. The backgound stamp is called "En Frances" I used Certainly celery, Choc chip and very vanilla card stock. I will post the other two cards soon. Inspiration for this one came from SCS. Thanks for looking and visit again soon. :-)

No comments: