Tuesday 10 June 2008

Jemma's Christening

I know...TWO postings in one night! I thought I'd show you a picture of the card I made for our dear friend's daughter's Christening. No points for guessing her name. She is so gorgeous, like a little doll and she never even made a murmur when the priest swooshed a whole heap of water all over her face.It was a really beautiful day and wonderful to catch up lots of our dear friends. I made this card using my precious Cuttle bug, I put some white card stock through in the stylised flower plate and then swiped it over with some SU pretty in pink ink, then I put some more white card stock through in the "Swiss dotts" plate{ this is my favourite plate at the moment} I cut the letters out with paper and chip board using the Olivia alphabet, I matted that all on to a piece of Pretty in pink CS and finished it all off with a paper flower embellished with some kindy glitz and a punched out image from the "little pieces" set and a pretty in pink brad. A gingham ribbon. Of course I wrote insde using my caligraphy to wish her a life full of love and happiness. :-)

No comments: