Saturday 28 June 2008

Move over T!m Holtz!


You'll never believe who did this one. All day while we were playing with our paint and making a mess all over the family room table my DH Grant would occasionally come in and see what we were all up to, he seemed interested in the creations we were making and would make little comments about them. He printed out some weird and wonderful pictures for us to use but we obviously just weren't ARTY enough to put them to good use and found them a bit strange! Anyhooo, after a hard morning of creating we became very hungry so we hightailed it up to Araluen for some lunch and a glass of wine or two in some cases "I won't mention any names". Grant stayed at home in the mess which I had promised to clean up on my return. But he had decide to have a play with some of the left over bits and pieces, and created this little master piece! He even sharpied (is that a word?) all the edges and found a bit of bling from my embellishment box as well as the left over bits of German scrap. I am sooooo impressed and I just had to show you all what he did. So if ever you want a lesson on the rinse aid technique you know where to come. I knew he couldn't resist having a play forever!

3 comments:

Julie H said...

Wonderful!!! Great image to use and the bling just finished things perfectly.

kelsey said...

What a great job Grant did! He's obviously learnt a thing or two from all your playing Char, definitely love the image he used too! Give him a pat on the head and a "well done!" from me....lol

Dawnie said...

What a super husband AIDING and abetting your habit char. Wonderful ATC and thanks for sharing.Isnt he just the cutest !
Great ATC by the way. He has mastered the tittle of Mr Cool .

Hope to see you soon
dawnie T xxx