Sunday 15 June 2008

Hi All, well I think I've totally broken my counter, I just tried to upload a new one and I've obviously done something wrong but I'll fix it when I have more time. I was going to upload my pictures of all the prizes I have prepared for you wonderful people who have registered to come to my open days. I am having a little celebration for the eScape bundle and have made some gorgeous or should I say (Gorgus) little 3x3 card kits for you all to make as well as lots of door prizes and games etc. I have put together one big door prize which has lots of Stampin'Up!® goodies in it, including a free stamp set, in-colour ribbons and much more. I decide to wait till tonight or tomorrow, I might give you a sneak peak at some of the prizes tonight:-). This card was made with the "Time well spent" set which again my wonderful upline had loaned me a while ago to make some samples. I made this one to go with the little flower pot which I posted a while ago. I used SU markers to colour in the images and some Pretty in pink ribbon to embellish the card. I sponged the edges and the card stock used was barely banana, pretty in pink and whisper white. The background was done using the "Scribble" wheel. I never thought I would ever use a wheel, but I'm loving them now and I can't wait to show you all what I did with one last night! Oh well, come and visit again tonight and maybe you'll see a few snipits.

No comments: