Monday 23 June 2008

Circle of Friendship cards


Hello visitors, I know I said I might put some more posts on the other night but time ran away with me and due to open days, classes and meetings things got a little hectic around here to say the least! I had a wonderful weekend, on Sat. I taught a lovely group of ladies three diferent water colour techniques and they all did a wonderful job of their cards. On Sunday afternoon I had my second open day to promote the eScape bundle, we had a lovely time and many laughs, we all made little 3x3 cards using the bundle and a few extras. We played the island game and K won a little container which I had put some in-colour ribbons and an assortment of brads, eylets and bling into. One of my visitors couldn't resist a peak into one of the slices of cake which make up my "Book to Look" cake, she won a gel pen and an classic ink pad of her choice when her party order goes in. I made these two cards after seeing them on SCS using different stamp sets, so thank you to whoever it was that posted them up for inspiration. I used the Circle of friendship set which comes with the eScape bundle and Artfully Asian, the script is the beautiful background stamp called "En Frances". I used Sage shadow for one and Purely Pomagranate on pretty in pink on the other. I gave one to one of my guests as it was her birthday.

No comments: