Tuesday 17 June 2008

Mini clip boards


Hi All, well I survived today, but only just! I had a wonderful morning with all my friends who came to visit and make cards with the eScape bundle. We played a game called the island where you had to draw an island and things that you might find on or near an island. But you had to do it with your eyes shut, congratulations to Angela who won and took home one of these cute mini clip boards. I got the idea from Angie of Chic-n-scratch fame, so thanks Angie. I used the beautiful "Brocade background"double sided designer paper, I really love the colours. I think everyone enjoyed making their cute little 3x3 cards with matching envelopes and they all did a fantastic job too. It always amazes me how differently they all turn out, some used the wheels to decorate their cards and others used different coloured cardstock to look like ribbons and of course the scallop and circle punches got a very good work out too. After everyone left I did a quick tidy up before leaving to have a bite to eat with my daughter who had generously helped out this morning with making teas and coffees, heating up pies and sausage rolls etc. THANK YOU LORI! When we finished lunch I hightailed it to the city to start studying for my last exam....YAY! That's where things went sour, I got a phone call from my youngest daughter's boyfriend saying that she had calapsed at work and was being rushed to the nearest Dr's. A very long ten to fifteen minutes later I was informed she was doing ok and her big sister would pick her up and take her back to her place till I could get there. Long story short, I took my last assessment and picked up youngest and we got home safely to a really warm and cosy house. My boys ( dogs) were snuggled up in the warm and looked up at me as if to say " what on earth were you thinking, going out in the cold like that". Oh well, I've babled enough tonight....Sorry! I'll post some more pictures soon. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok u!!! i've visited your thingo thingy now... lol its a very niccee... ;) it is very cool though i think u've done a great job nice pics and everythung hehehehehe love shu! mwas