Wednesday 11 June 2008

Something fishy 'round here!

Hi there fellow blog surfers, I am truly on a roll this week for posting some cards for you all to see. This is one I made the week I joined Stampin'Up!®. My wonderful upline lent me some sets to make up some samples as I only owned one set back then, wow how times have changed..I now own over forty. Any way this set is called "Fishy friends" and the background has been through the cuttle bug with the dots and spots embossing folder. I swiped it over with some white ink to highlight the raised edges. I have just ordered this set for myself and I can't wait to make some more creations with it. I hope you enjoy this visit with me and I have managed to inspire you to put some ink on your rubber!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charmaine! Thanks for the link....finally found myself here! hehe I love this card, so much detail and the colours are gorgeous! I will be back often to see what you are up to!
Inky hugs (as you like to say :)
Keesh xx