Monday 23 June 2008

A piece of cake!


Here is my "Book To Look" cake, inside each piece of cake is a piece of paper with a different prize on it, so ten prizes including things like packs of card stock, ink pads, punches, gel pen, two way glue pen, packs of designer paper etc. If you book a party then you can choose a piece of calorie free cake to see what gift is inside. When your party order goes in I will add to your usual hostess benefits and gifts with the prize you chose from the cake, I hope that makes sense. I saw the idea on ....Of course SCS. I intend to put the same little embellishment from the middle on each piece of cake "when I get time!" I used the Baroque Motifs set with Chocolate Chip and Pretty in pink ink. The centre image was done with Regal Rose. I love cake and this ones OK to have in the house because it's fat free!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea!! If this doesn't make them book, I don't know what will. Great job!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

What a FANTASTIC idea!!! Please Charmaine would you mind sharing with me, I'd LOVE to give this a go to increase my workshops.

Sarah
xx

Chantell Randall said...

Wow - this is awesome!! I'm sure you get heaps of bookings with it. Would you mind sharing this with me?

Chantell