Wednesday 28 May 2008

A flower pot for a friend.

Hi To all you fellow blog surfers out there, I just thought I'd show you what I made for my last hostess, I used spring showers designer paper from last years SU catalogue, it is however available this year, even though it isn't in the current catalogue so if you want some just contact me or your closest Stampin'Up!® demonstrator and you will have some in your hot little mits very quickly! Anyhoo, back to the flower pot... I found the template for this via SCS, it was done by a very clever lady who goes by the name of Qbee "thnk you Brenda" I followed her instructions and "Hey Presto" a cute little flower pot, I stamped some flowers from the "Time well spent" level three free hostess gift, sprinkled on some heat and stick powder followed by some beautiful dazling diamonds glitter, mounted them on dimensionals and decorated the pot with them. I also made a tag with the same set and attached that to the pot with some "Pretty in pink" gross grain ribbon. Inside the cello wrap were some yummy marsh mallows. This was given to my lovely hostess along with the three items which I demoed on that day. I will have to make some more of these cute little pots as everyone thought they were adorable. Hope you like it too, Oh well off to bed, inky hugs from me to you :-)

No comments: