Thursday 26 June 2008

Pull treat

Hi All, Well I've just completed my swap cards for tomorrow's meeting at my uplines house. I must admit I'm not in love with them but I have one of my nasty headaches on it's way so they're as good as they are going to get I'm afraid. I'll post them up here soon. This is photo of the pull treat box that a couple of my clases are going to be making along with a matching card and a gift bag designed to hold a gift card from Myers or Target etc. I've stamped my fav. Baroque Motifs with some Chocolate Chip ink onto some Very Vanilla card stock, I used the corner rounder for the scallop edging under the belly band and attached the embellishment with a choc coloured brad. These are great to give as a small gift to thank you etc. and they really surprise people when they see how they work. You pull the ribbon bow and it pulls up the choc bar, how cool is that! I love doing anything 3D and this was shown to me by my very talented upline after her return from this years convention, where she won the "Heart of Stampin' Up! " award. What can I say I'm learning from the best! I have a class to prepare for and a big night out tomorrow so I better get some sleep. Inky hugs :-)

No comments: