Saturday 30 August 2008

Apple Cider designer paper.

Here's another one of the cards made at the S.A.T. we used some really yummy paper from the Apple Cider range in the current mini. The stamp set used is called 'True Friend' also from the current mini. We used Blue Bayoo ink and a Really Rust marker to ink the flower up, chocolate Chip ink was used with the sentiment stamp. I really liked this one, I think I felt a conection with it after cutting all the pieces out for the kits, so if yours weren't messured correctly you can blame me! I can't believe how blessed I am to have such a talented and generous upline as Makeesha, she makes us all believe in ourselves and gives us such encouragement. I only hope I can be as inspiring to my downline as she has been to hers. Yes that's right I now have some wonderful girls who have joined my team and I can't wait to share all the fun of Stampin'Up! with them. Hi To Lynne, Kelly, Leonora and Lori. Welcome to the Stampin'Up! family. Take care all, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: