Sunday 24 August 2008

Another snip-it from the Stamp-A-Thon!

Hi All, I hope you all enjoyed your weekends, I didn't get much done but I did make my father's day card to send back to my dad in England. I promise to upload a picture of it soon.
This gorgeous little ensemble is one of the projects we all made at Makeesha's S.A.T. I had way too much fun that day and didn't really consentrate on what I was doing, hense nearly all my cards were a little different to the way they should have been! I still love all the things we made and I can't wait for next years. We used another one of my favourite sets called Piceless for this little card, it just seems to go so well with Regal Rose, it's as if they were made for each other. I love this little bag for the card to go in, I am a bit of a three D item girl and always demo one at every workshop I do. Oh well take care all you crafty people and thanks for visiting with me. Lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: