Wednesday 20 August 2008

Fun at the Stamp-A-Thon!

Hi there everybody peeps! I know you have all been so patient waiting for these photos to be uploaded and I really do apologise for taking so long. I have lots of new photos of all the projects we made at Makeesha's Stamp-A-Thon, so I will put them up a few at a time and put some other projects in between too. I've been a very busy stamper of late and have got some really special news too...I have now got a fabulous little team and the ladies who have signed up with Stampin'Up! through me are going to meet here once a month to exchange ideas and share swaps, I can't wait for all the fun we will have together. I'll tell you more about them later.
This gorgeous little box in a bag was one of the eight projects which we made with Makeesha, it was made with half a sheet of designer paper from the Out Law pack, we made a little box which we then wrapped the paper round and then put the scalloped trim around the bottom. The 'For You' tag is a stamp from the Occasional Greetings set and the stamp in the middle is from Wanted, punches used were the round tab, the scallop circle and two different circle punches, we used the Crop-a-dile to set the jumbo eylets to finish it off. I love it and I will fill a few of these with chocolates or alike for gifts at Christmas time. Thanks for looking and stay tuned for the next project, I'll upload it it tomorrow, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments: