Saturday 23 August 2008

Always


Hi Every one, I hope this finds you all enjoying your weekend. I just thought you may like to see another card made with the set called Always from the mini, I used Chocolate Chip ink and stamped 'Sanded' background stamp onto Creamy Caramel card stock, I then stamped the 'En Francais' background stamp onto some Very Vanilla cardstock using Close to Cocoa ink, next I used the little twig stamp from 'Always' to create some more background, stamping in full ink then just stamping again without re-inking. The bird and the flower were stamped with Choc Chip onto Very Vanilla and the edges were distressed using the cutter kit. The word 'Always' was inked with one of the Stampin'write markers in Choc Chip and mounted using the oval punches and some vintage brads. I used the window punch to cut out the beautiful sentament ' always on my mind and forever in my heart' The ribbon is Choc Chip 5/8' grosgrain. Hope you like it. Take care, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: