Tuesday 26 August 2008

Clowning around!


Hello fellow blog surfers, I was inspired to have a go at this page after visiting my upline Makeesha's web-site. I changed things a bit but it's very similar to one she had done with her beautiful daughter in it. This is my eldest daughter Lori who is about to turn 21 in Sept.! the photo was taken in our garden back in the UK before we came to live in Australia. I used to do face painting at fetes and parties so I made a book with all the different face painting I had done. I have used the flitting by wheel in the background by inking it up on a Purely Pomegranate ink pad and wheeling it onto an 8x8 page of the same colour. I used some pretty in pink card stock to mount the photo onto and used the photo corner punch as well as the round tab punch to embellish the page. Some Purely Pomegranate ribbon and some pretty in pink brads finished of the embelisments as well as a stamp from the Define your life set with the word Perfect and it's deffinition, I also used two words from the flexible Phrases set, Precious and you. I stamped a few little insects from the Garden Whimsy set along the bottom of the page. I hope you like it, I certainly felt a pang of nostalgia when looking at it! Take care, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: