Tuesday 26 August 2008

A birthday card for Morgan


Hi All, Well the weather is certainly on the change and we are now having some really beautiful days filled with sunshine. My birds are in full song and very excited to see summer on her way, at night I can hear the magpies singing their chorus and the kangaroos are visiting our flowers at night for a midnight feast! I feel so blessed to be surrounded by all this wonderful nature.
This card was made a couple of weeks ago for my very special God daughter Morgan, it was her 7th birthday! I used the set called 'Birthday Whimsy' from the sale-a-bration catague last year. I had a spare so I gave her one to make some cards for her friends at school. She is a very artistic child and loves to draw and stamp "not much influence needed on the stamping either!" She comes up for card making lessons and we have great fun together. I used some really vibrant colours on this one and 'Bold Brights' had an outing. the cards stock is Pink Passion and Only Orange, I used some Green Galore brads to embellish it and I used Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink and Gable Green ink. A small piece of designer paper from the old summer mini and a bit of cuttle bug embossing on the Pixie Pink card. I used the photo corner punch as well as the corner rounder. I got the idea for this card after looking on SCS, love that site. Oh well take care all and stay inky, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: