Saturday 23 August 2008

Stipple Rose


Hello and happy Sunday to you all! I am having a very lazy day, just as you should on a Sunday. I thought I had already uploaded this card but when looking through the archives noticed that I hadn't, so here it is. I made this one with the 'Stipple Rose' Stamp which is one of the very few stamps that you can buy singularly apart from the background stamps. I first used this stamp at the first and only Stampin'Up! workshop that I went to and unfortunately the lady was very new to stamping and was not very knowledgable about Stampin'Up! products, I had taken my Mother-in-law along and she quite liked the stamp and baught it. She has never used it, so I thought I would put it to good use last week when I was asked to do a demo for a lovely group of ladies, they specifically asked for old fashioned cards so this is one of them I showed. I promise tomorrow I will not put up more brown! Take care all and stay crafty. Lots of inky hugs from....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charmaine

This card is Super Stunning!

I wonder if Brown is the new Black!

Take Care
Margaret