Saturday 3 May 2008

Water colour class



The last class I held here was a water colour class, we used both Lyra water colour crayons and water colour tube paints. The crayons were used for the two cards and the tubes were used for the little ATC's, as you can see the depth of colour really varies with the two different mediums and they each have there own uses. I personally prefer the crayon technique and use it quite often for different projects. I have recently started playing with my Stampin' Up! water colour crayons and they work beautifully for this technique too, I'll upload some pictures of some cards I'm doing for a swap with the use of those soon. Hope you enjoyed looking and thanks for visiting with me.

1 comment:

Julie H said...

Wowee! That top card really caught my eye - what a treasure trove of art work to visit here today.