Saturday 24 May 2008

A special belated birthday card

Hello again, I thought while I was uploading Baroque motis cards, I would show you this one which I made for my good friend M for her birthday, I was late in giving this to her but it was made with lots of love. I saw one similar on SCS a site which I spend far too much time on! So thank you to who ever inspired me. It was the first time I inked up this wonderful flourish and I fell in love as soon as I saw it hit the card stock, which is River rock by the way, another of the new in-colours that Stampin' Up! released this year. I stamped the flourish in Choc Chip over the top of the fisrt stamping of river rock to give it that shadow effect. " sorry you can't really see it very well in this photo" and the flowers are in choc chip and some in River rock, they are raised on dimensionals with a little brown crystal in the middle of each one. I sponged this card with choc chip ink and added a piece of choc chip gros grain ribbon down the side. Enjoy.

No comments: