Sunday 18 May 2008

Get ready for some Stampin' Up!®

I know A few of you already know that I took the plunge and signed up with the American company called Stampin'Up!®. Well untill now I haven't been brave enough to put any pictures of my new venture here on my blog space, I thought I might ease you all into it slowly, so I will endeavour to upload some pics tonight or tomorrow. You have been warned! I hope that you will continue to peruse my blog and take a look at what has taken over my life "in a good way". I have found a renewed enthusiasm in stamping and I'm enjoying playing with lots of colour and dare I say it...Pretty things. I know some of you will be quite shocked at what sort of things I'm now doing, but I am having so much fun with all the new Stampin'Up!® products that I have acrued over the past couple of months, from doing demos, in-home parties and classes, so I'd like to share my fun with you. I am still holding classes at home and have great fun doing that and going out to demo in friends homes. You can find a link to the current Stampin'Up!® idea book and catalogue on the right in Blogology, or clicking here: www.stampinup.com.au There is a special promotion on at the moment for the month of May and if you spend $35.00 in the catalogue you can purchase a beautiful 48 page 6x6 pad of double sided designer paper, ideal for using on cards or scrapbook pages, the price of this gorgeous pad of papers is just $12.95. You can see the sample of this on the web site or give me a call or e-mail me to arrange a convenient time when we can get together for you to see one in the flesh! I can take orders at any time and you can even pay by credit card now, which makes things even easier for you. If you would like to have a small get together with some friends and watch me do a demo of three different items, followed by you and your friends having some fun stamping and making something to take home, looking through the idea book and catalogue at all the stamps, inks, papers, card stock and lots of accessories including tools and ribbons galore. Contact me to arrange a party, or just have a catalogue party, where you take some books to your friends, family and contacts. Let them enjoy looking through the goodies and just ring or e-mail me with your order, it will all be delivered staright to your door, along with a free stamp set and money to spend in the catalogue depending on totals spent. I will give you a free catalogue, which normally retails for $12.95 plus P&H, or a wonderful classic ink pad of your choice if you already have a catalogue, I always include a special hostess gift too. So what are you waiting for, give me a call and find out what goodies you can have. If you think you might like to join in on the fun of being a demonstrator like me, then I can help you get all the information you need to get started, I will also help you with building up your stamping techniques by inviting you to a monthly get together at my house, where you can enjoy learning new ideas and great tips for demos whilst being in a relaxed atmosphere. I do hope you enjoy looking at some of my new cards and projects which have been made using the wonderful Stampin'Up!® products, I will also continue to play with my old stash of goodies, so keep visiting and let me know what you think of my new style! Cheers for now and thank you for reading all this post, you deserve a cuppa now.

No comments: