Tuesday 2 September 2008

Number seven...


Hello fellow paper crafters, I'm having a hard time designing tonight and one of my new downline is in need of some simple Christmas cards for tomorrow! Mmmmm!!!!! Oh well I'll take this time to show you all number seven from the S.A.T. Once again I wasn't concentrating on what I should of been doing and my card turned out a little different to the one that Makeesha had designed for us. My ribbon is on the wrong side, I made this mistake several times on the day and I'm not left handed so I can't make that excuse, I was just having too much fun! I bet after seeing all the fabulous projects we made you are all wishing you could of been there too, well make sure you book in quick next year. I'm not a Bold Brights sort of person, but I really love this card and how fresh it is. We used one of the cute fruits from Tart and Tangy, a set from the mini. We used my favourite technique of rock-n-roll with the orange. The crop-a-dile was used for some dry embossing and gave this card some texture.
I'm going to go and look for my mojo now and see if I can come up with something before two in the morning, which seems to be my best hour. Take care all and stay crafty. Lots of inky hugs from...

No comments: