Wednesday 16 January 2008

Little houses class

Hi All, I know it seems so long ago that I promised you some pics of a class I did with some very talented ladies, but here it is and I think you will be as impressed as I was with their wonderful results. It always amazes me how diverse the outcomes of these projects are. the class kit included a handful of houses and a frame, some embellishments and a background canvas, a little inspiration and guidance . They brought along a good sense of humour, some scissors and a whole load of enthusiasm, from this these great little works of art were produced.
I had so much fun watching the frames come to life and each lady smiling with a sense of achievement at their finished pieces, some were used for Christmas photos and some were made for sheer pleasure. I'm glad you had fun ladies and I look forward to our next class together.

No comments: