Thursday 3 January 2008

Calendar Swap


Hi All, here is a sneak peak at an ATC which I made thirteen of for a calendar swap that I'm in. I have made myself a promise to be in more swaps and go to more of the Stampgroper meetings this year. It's been so very hot and sticky today so not much got done in the craft room, apart from the get well card that I made for my dad {posted earlier} . I have just been sitting in the pool for most of the afternoon, my DH went down the hill to Maccas and brought home a frozen fanta which slid down very nicely.
Even Coubah my dog joined us in the pool the other night, it really has to be hot for him to come in. Oh well I'm off to cool down now so take care and thanks for visiting with me.

3 comments:

Dawnie said...

This is a beauty and I adore the colour and embellishments. Love your style and sure this will be one of the favorites in the swap.Youve pulled it together beautifully C

Hugs
Dawnie xxx

Julie H said...

That ATC is fantastic - and unique. Thank you for sharing.

Genevieve said...

Love the art you've created here, Char. All the little houses you've done are wonderful and I love your atc in the calender swap.

Cheers!