Wednesday 28 November 2007

Wish upon a star!

Hi All, It's good to be back. I've been busy with exams at Tafe and teaching my lovely group of ladies lots of ink techniques. I started making this frame with the houses in it quite some time ago at a friends house, I finished it off by painting a canvas for the back the other night, I have to add some thing to hang it by yet, I can't make up my mind which to use a chain or ribbon. I will be doing this frame with my students in a couple of weeks time, they have the choice of doing it in different colours and themes so I hope they enjoy the class. I will post some pictures of the results when they finish their works of art. I Had great fun doing this one and I am doing several other samples so I will post them when they're completed.

3 comments:

Philmphanatic said...

Great site! love the houses, great web management! he he he

Julie H said...

These terra cotta houses are sublime and I agree with your daughter about the tea light, would be perfect with those elegant black and white houses.

Charmaine you do houses better than anyone! Such a joy to pop over to see if you were finally posting and to find all this yummy art.

Hugs to you
Julie

Anonymous said...

Charmaine

LOVE the santa bush very cute, my girls think its great

Tricia